1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g'night!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Arch, 14 Aug 2007.

1. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Right, I'm off and I'm going to have spaghetti for tea, and my Mum will no doubt ring because she always rings when I'm having spaghetti and she thinks I eat nothing else...

See you all tomorrow. Someone give the zonkey a carrot before bedtime, will you?

2. chris42

chris42 New Member

sleep well!

3. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

night arch, night patrick, night jon-boy ;)

4. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Who is tucking you in tonight? And what's wrong with eating nothing but spaghetti? Oh of course - one has to fit in chocolate.........;)

Anyone for chocolate spaghetti?:sad:

5. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

What's bonj doing there, too? :sad:

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Chocolate spaghetti, I'll have to try that one as a nightcap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

my favorite meal would be chocolate steak!

8. OP
    OP
    Arch

No-one...:thumbsup:

Nothing! :sad: But being my Mum she worries about a balanced diet and all that. Of course with the spaghetti I also eat veg and meat or fish in the sauce (tuna last night), so it's alright.

Well, I've heard of pasta (macaroni) being cooked in a pudding, in milk, like rice pudding, so you could make that chocolate milk I guess...

It's funny, I love rice savory, but never liked rice pudding - the texture I think. But I've come to like porridge which I didn't used to, so maybe I should try rice pudding again...

Chocolate flavoured pasta though.... Hmmmm..... Actually, a proper chilli con carne can include cocoa, so it might just work with a spicy sauce...

9. OP
    OP
    Arch

A pound at a time?;)

10. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

Good morning Arch.

What time do you arrive at work each day? Is it very shortly before your first post time of 9.01 ?

11. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

A pound at a time?;)[/QUOTE]

i'd have to weigh it as i'm not sure how much a nice rump steak draped over a 400g bar of Galaxy would weigh.

But in the interests of science, i'll experiment and ge back to you tomorrow. or maybe monday..........

12. OP
    OP
    Arch

A bit earlier than that. The day goes:

Leave home - 8.15ish
    Get to 'work' - 8.25ish
    Plug in laptop and turn on - 8.30ish
    Connect to internet, check York webmail (just a few things to delete)
    Check Gmail. (Just one message to read today)
    Check Velovision. (Nothing new today)
    Come here... So depending on the amount of Gmail I have it can take as much as half an hour before first post...;) I spent a few minutes today messing about trying to change some preferences on Google desktop...

12 - 1 Lunch!

1ish: Just check cyclechat again....

5.50ish: Go home in time to see the Simpsons on C4....

And actually my Mum didn't ring last night but my sister did. She's well, but still sore, Oliver is thriving and David's telescope has arrived and is rather bigger than she expected (she said "almost as big as me!") and she doesn't know where he's going to put it!

13. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

where's fnaar when you need him?

14. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

where's fnaar when you need him?[/QUOTE]

Or Trusty!!??

Along the sweet - pasta line, Mrs M once made a rhubarb and custard lasagne. From a recipe too!! It was pretty good, but still not as good as crumble. Mmmmmmmmm crummmmble!!!!

15. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

Trusty had to pop home on a mission from god and missed this opportunity, damn!