Go to first unread post...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not a problem, but in case anyone thinks there is...

When I first came on - the 'go to first unread post' didn't seem to be working. However, I've realised it was because virtually everything was still on the last post from before the switch - I assume it can't cope with the unread status through the change. Seems to be fine with posts made since the switch. So if you think it's broken, check when the last post was and so on - it might just mean going to the last page manually, until all the topics get added to?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

When I first came on - the 'go to first unread post' didn't seem to be working. However, I've realised it was because virtually everything was still on the last post from before the switch - I assume it can't cope with the unread status through the change. Seems to be fine with posts made since the switch. So if you think it's broken, check when the last post was and so on - it might just mean going to the last page manually, until all the topics get added to?

Yep. It works fine for me.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland

I am finding it very hit and miss, when I click on the arrow icon it sometimes dumps me at the start of the thread even though I have posted on the thread since it was moved to the new forum :smile:

Top Bottom