Gocycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

I have been informed that from the first of Jan ,that they are increasing the price . I think they should drop the price of this experience bike.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
They are really nice though and are in a different league to most Ebikes that I've ridden or messed with.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Driven by economics I shouldn't doubt. If there isn't enough meat in the sandwich it means they won't be able to move forward, especially with inflation currently at 4.2% and rising.
Looks like a great bike and shows what can be done with a clean sheet design, unlike the electric Brompton.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Biker man

Driven by economics I shouldn't doubt. If there isn't enough meat in the sandwich it means they won't be able to move forward, especially with inflation currently at 4.2% and rising.
Looks like a great bike and shows what can be done with a clean sheet design, unlike the electric Brompton.
Just too expensive and inflation won't last at that high long .

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just too expensive and inflation won't last at that high long .
With fuel prices the highest they've been for years and gas and energy prices set to to rocket you might have fight convincing people of that. Whether consumers will continue to buy their product we'll have to see.

Top Bottom