God help me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
shooter560

shooter560

Many thanks Cyclebum for your words, yes I want to give up, I've already started sorting things out and will be picking some patches up at the weekend when shopping, I think I'll pass on the inhalator's as its just too much like a smoke, and thats the part I think was the hardest, finding something to do with my hands when before I would have smoked, but I'm not going to be beaten this time. I think for me having goals like the DL mini event will in itself be a big motivation to to start again. Thanks also for your offer of help/support I'll drop you a pm between now and when I quit, if nothing else to say hi and also during the quit period.

domtyler said:
You wont give up smoking until you see it for what it really is.

-You are being manipulated by a corrupt American corporation.

-You are compelled to give them your money for an essentially worthless product every day of your life and there is sod all you can do about it as they have you physically addicted to their product.

-Your life is in their hands as everything you do revolves around the consumption of their product.

-These people are killing you with their product and you do not have the power to stop them.

Now do you wish to continue funding this nice American company?

Given that my wife is American by birth, my brother lives in the US, I've spent 12 years living there, so I have no issues at all with giving my money to American Companies, I still do every day in my work so sorry that argument is not going to do anything for me, but good try :biggrin:

Top Bottom