Going for the double up !

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by ozboz, 8 Mar 2018.

1. ozboz

ozboz Über Member

On the miles that is !

I've been averaging 75-100 miles a week since Chrimbo, going to stables in Hampton , on the Surley and always with about 7-10 k's in back pack , just a nice fresh pace mainly on cycle paths around here, it's done wonders for my left lower leg perineal nerve problem and rebuilding on muscles in that area , I've been Ankling also , it has helped big time , so from this morn I'm off to do the ride twice daily , around 15 miles each way, 30 per day , and extra excercise walking the horse into a local nature reserve , which I'm sure he likes to be able to graze on the nice fresh grass !

Hope fully by May I'll be all good to get the roadie back on the go and do some nice long rides , I'll start with 60's and hope fully by Sept -October 100 will be do-able ,

Something I am tinkering with is a ride from London to the Kenilworth area to meet up with riders peddling down from the north , an awareness ride for ex Armed Forces that are not doing to well , but that is to be sorted another day ,
    anyway , off in 1/2 an hour ,
    Bish Bosh !!

Last edited: 8 Mar 2018
    Rooster1, Alan O, raleighnut and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice