Going out tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
I'm too tight to go out, got a box of wine in for tonight for me and the wife.

Normally ends up costing £80+ for a night out on my own and have other things to spend the money on unfortunately!.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
S

So many of those places have sprung up over the past 2 or 3 years. There are several round our way, my favourite sells top quality CAMRA approved cask ales at £2.70 a pint, and sometimes only £2.50. Great evolution of our drinking habits.

We've just got the one locally. It's an old shop, but it's the only one with the original curved glass shop front remaining. It was apparently a clothes shop for years.

They are currently opening up a back room as they have been so busy.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tonight, I feel the need, in the light of the Manchester bombing, to get out and celebrate life.
Life ... don't talk to me about life!
If you're staying in because you're worried...well, it's your choice.
I'm staying in because I'm worried about not having enough money to go out. Oh, and also about being a boring old b*st*rd! :laugh:

OP
OP
simon.r

simon.r

Person
A bar in town is doing a "Chinese Tapas" (an arrangement with a Chinese restaurant nearby). That's where I'll be in an hour or two. No idea what it'll be like, but should be a laugh.

See you all later.

OP
OP
simon.r

simon.r

Person
IMG_0879.JPG

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The Rajput, Goldhawk Road, 9:30pm. An evening of curry, fizzy lager and bullsh*t. Bring it on.

OP
OP
simon.r

simon.r

Person
Local Indian/Bangladeshi tonight.

The owner's proud boast is that his extended family eat there and he serves them what he serves us.

Top Bottom