Going to LBS tomorrow for wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colcazal

colcazal

Not long back from LBS.

The guy checked out gears on my new bike and told me that they were all over the place!. I then told him my concerns about the pricing of the bike.

He said that the bike I bought was indeed the 07 model and that the price I paid for it was the RRP. After a bit of discussion we came to a agreement. He offered me a rear mech upgrade to compensate. I went away and waited for a call to let me know what rear mech I was getting and when to collect my bike.

After a while I went back into the shop. LBS said that he phoned manufacturer to see what upgrade would suit the Ergo shifters. Apparently manufacturer wanted to recall the bike to their workshop to see why the gears were faulty.

Again a discussion took place! To cut a long story short he offered to swap my bike for a bike that was £50 more expensive and had better kit on it..

All in all I'm happy with that!

Cheers, Col

colcazal said:
To cut a long story short he offered to swap my bike for a bike that was £50 more expensive and had better kit on it..

All in all I'm happy with that!

Cheers, Col

And the new Bike is ? ? ?

Simon

OP
OP
colcazal

colcazal

Turned out good. Faith restored in LBS. Upgrade to Airlite 200. That'll do me!!! Just waitin on the Scottish summertime to begin Ha ha ha. Until then 80's pug for me!!

Col

Top Bottom