Going to the shops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
I did that on Sunday lol may even have to go again during the week lol, but it is fun though until you find out you bought to much stuff.

It's a bit vague. You need to evaluate what you might need at the shops and when it's going to run out. I'm plumping for milk on Thursday. Could be as exciting as the leaf thread this.

robjh

Legendary Member
Oh, dilemma time. I may pop into Lidl on my way home. Should I post that here or on the Tales from Today's commute thread?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
When I lived in a village with no shop I used to cycle to the shop in the next village several times a week. Now I've moved into town I can walk to the shops whenever I feel like it, which removes the tiresome need to find somewhere to lock the bike up every time. Phew.
I once got a severe telling off as a teenager for locking my bike to the bull bar of a large 4x4 as there was nothing else available. The vehicle owner was not best pleased although we came out of the shop at almost exactly the same time so he wasn't held up at all :rolleyes:

I once got a severe telling off as a teenager for locking my bike to the bull bar of a large 4x4 as there was nothing else available. The vehicle owner was not best pleased although we came out of the shop at almost exactly the same time so he wasn't held up at all :rolleyes:
Can you remember what was going through your head when you did that, I'd love to know?

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I have no intention of locking the bike up outside the shop. I might wedge it behind the grill of any vehicles which have bullbars tho, that sounds much more fun :smile:

I do intend to take some plastic bags with me, just to make sure I can rediscover the fine art of dangling the bags from my handlebars and not knock the contents against the front wheel; I wonder if I can still do that?

Top Bottom