golfers? club recomendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm surrounded by golfists at work. All bleeding day long they prattle on about their golf bats and walking round the golf pitch at the weekend.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm surrounded by golfists at work. All bleeding day long they prattle on about their golf bats and walking round the golf pitch at the weekend.
They're ridiculous aren't they, the way they bang on about which gear will help them the most or which particular stupid clothes they should wear, I've heard they've even got forums where they discuss such things with other like minded losers................. oh, hang on a minute.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hi been approx 10 years since played.., hcp of 18.

would you go for ping g15 or rocketballz 1st model
Well, it depends ....
On wind speed/direction, weather, lie of the ball, pin position, and of course distance to the hole! HTH :thumbsup:.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Hi been approx 10 years since played.., hcp of 18.

would you go for ping g15 or rocketballz 1st model
If you ain't played in 10 years what brand of club you use is going to be the least of your problems.

Me? I'd go retro and get hickory shafts were I to take up playing again.

1808. Shipwrecked

A man who had been marooned on a small deserted island, was making his morning walk around the island, searching for any useful items that might of use that washed ashore.

Then he noticed that there was a yellow something bobbing in the surf, as he watched it it became obvious that it was a person in a yellow scuba suit. And as he continued to watch, it became obvious that it was a female in the scuba suit.

As she approached him pulling back the head cover of the suit, he noticed she was a good looking blonde female. She walked right up to him.

She asked him, "How long have you been here?" He replied, "It's been ten years."

She asked him, "How long since you've smoked a good cigar?" He replied, "It's been ten long years!" She reached around her suit and unzipped a pocket, and extracted a Havana cigar. Finding another zipper, she produced a lighter. She handed him the cigar, and lit it as he enhaled. She asked how the cigar was and he said it was better than he remembered.

She asked him, "How long since you've had a drink?" He replied, "It's been ten long, long years!!" She reached for another pocket in her suit and unzipped a small flask, and from an additional pocket, found a whiskey glass. She poured a shot into the flash and handed it to him. She asked how it was as he sipped the whiskey and smoked the cigar and he said it was great.

She asked him, "How long since you've played around?" He replied, "It's been ten long, long, long years!!!" She started to pull down the front zipper of the scuba suit. He kind of leaned toward her as he looked in wonder down the front of her suit, and he asked, "You got a set of golf clubs in there?"

Top Bottom