Good bag advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'd be interested in getting a small bag that i can carry a simple change of clothes in on my Bianchi for the days I go off on a summer trip with an overnighter in a hostel. So which is a goody?

Just needs to be able to clip ontpo the seat post I assume...no racks, will only carry a spare shirt, shorts and a water proof and a toof brush.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
BigonaBianchi said:
I'd be interested in getting a small bag that i can carry a simple change of clothes in on my Bianchi for the days I go off on a summer trip with an overnighter in a hostel. So which is a goody?

Just needs to be able to clip ontpo the seat post I assume...no racks, will only carry a spare shirt, shorts and a water proof and a toof brush.

How about a Camelback. It will avoid spoiling the clean lines of the bike.

Carradice range ?

sqr-tour.jpg

super-c-saddlepack.jpg

The bottom one straps through the saddle rails and round the seat post.

Noodley

I have owned both the bags shown by John, and would say the bottom of the two is more than capable of holding what you say you will be taking.

Noodley

On a more serious note, I found the seatpost bracket on the top model (Tour) on my Bianchi would move if I was going up a steep hill, which was most annoying if it was fully laden. The lower model (Super C) has a slight swaying if full but it sounds as if you will not be full.

I do find that access is a bit annoying as it involves having to rummage around, rather than a long bag with a top opening.

Percy

Has BTFB seen the need to create a second 'cool' log in, for his Bianchi fetish? What's the matter? Ashamed of your profile in here with us dossers?! :sad:

(says a serial lurker and only occassional gobber-offer)

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Percy said:
Has BTFB seen the need to create a second 'cool' log in, for his Bianchi fetish? What's the matter? Ashamed of your profile in here with us dossers?! ;)

(says a serial lurker and only occassional gobber-offer)

He's probably being quite clever. The new one with the only-to-be-looked-at-while-wearing-sunglasses avatar is because he is so slimmed down but when he piles it all back on again over Christmas he can spin round in a phonebox and come back out as BTFB.:biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

..bah...that BOAB is a nob any way...bloody poser ...shooting round here on a flash bike...who the hell does he think he is anyway?...you wait 'till I catch up with him on my Galaxy...that'll learn him a fing or two.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Oi! Who you calling a nob lardarse!...come here and say that why dontchya?! ...oh yeah I forgot...you're on one of those old geezers bikes...like what me Grandad had 'duwing der war' ;)! ...

..(disappears down lane in a cloud of celeste Bianchi dust):biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Psst. Someone get the men in the white coats. I've got the address. I'll look after the bikes.

No, I insist, it's the least I can do. ;)

Top Bottom