Good Cycle touring blogs or online articles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can anyone recommend some cycling blogs or online articles which are well written and engaging? I know a few but I'd like to have a broader range for purposes of propaganda on my boys. ("I've got a couple of interesting texts for you to practice English..." et c)

Online is preferred as even if I could afford UK based cycling articles I'm not sure when they'd get here...

I've no idea what you would find well written or engaging but I shall list the ones I've read, a couple of them belong to members of this forum

Cycling there
- belongs to Frank of this forum and contains a few of his long distance exploits. Sadly he hasn't finished his Indiepac blog.
The Adventure capitalist - Also on this forum and again contains some long distance stuff
Hike bike explore - Anthony Pease, great photography
Off the beaten path - Bit of a cult blog this
Bikepacking.com - A collection of adventures and reviews which turns up the occasional gem in video form or story, often with great photography

I've no idea what you would find well written or engaging but I shall list the ones I've read, a couple of them belong to members of this forum

Good point. I guess I mean blogs that would be interesting for people who aren't cycle tourists themselves (yet...)

Thanks for the list, there's some interesting looking material in there...

Top Bottom