Good day from the North!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plague

Being new, I thought it only polite to introduce myself!

Im Mike (better known by international man of mystery tag 'Plague') Hello to everyone from what has to be said to be a very sunny Lancaster. Hope everyone is well and look forward to getting to know you all.

longers

Legendary Member
Hello Mike/Plague, :tongue:

I should warn you that there are some Scottishers on here who might disagree with the Williamson Memorial being "in the north". Feel free to ignore them and make yourself at home.

OP
OP
Plague

Plague

In truth, they'd actually be right as well - as the memorial is the Ashton memorial, in Williamson Park :tongue:

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to learning lots about cycles and getting to know folk!

longers said:
Hello Mike/Plague, :tongue:

I should warn you that there are some Scottishers on here who might disagree with the Williamson Memorial being "in the north". Feel free to ignore them and make yourself at home.

I'll disagree with anyone in the UK who calls themselves 'northerners'! :tongue:

Hello Plauge and welcome to the forum. :tongue:

postman

Legendary Member
Hello from the frozen North(Leeds) I am told Roundhay Park lake is frozen over .
It must be cold .
Nice to meet someone from LA.

longers

Legendary Member
Plague said:
In truth, they'd actually be right as well - as the memorial is the Ashton memorial, in Williamson Park :tongue:

Well done you passed the test. We can believe you really are from there now.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Dayvo said:
I've just had a look at the CC members map, and I appear to be the furthest north in the world of all CC forumers! ;)

Stephenite actually lives about 8 miles further north than me, but he's not on the map - yet! ;)

And Oslo is in the south!! of Norway

Hallo and welcome Plague, even if you are in the south...

bauldbairn

Your south of me too! ;)

Welcome to CC anyway Mike. :laugh:

Top Bottom