Good morning/afternoon/evening

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tanc, 22 Jul 2012.

1. tanc

tanc Member

Hi Guys and Ladies,
    I have been lurking for abit and decided to say Hi:wahhey:
    My name is Tanya, I'm from the lovely city of Bristol
    I am looking at advise for increasing speed (I know cycle more), upgrading Tristan( the bike), and having a laugh.
    I cycle about 100 plus miles a week. I do my bit for charity. (Great Weston Ride 56 miles for prostate cancer research, and doing 60 miles for Bristol Cats and Dogs).
    Nice to meet everyone and enjoy this lovely weather. i just did my ride this morning, and now enjoying the sun and trying to get into Fifty Shades of Grey.
    Oh, in the other forums I am in, its tradition for the newbie to get in the first round in.. I'm up for a lemon icetea, drinks anyone?

2. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

Welcome, just got back in myself, so i'll have a nice cold pint.:cheers:

3. OP
    OP
    tanc

tanc Member

Thanks Guys.^_^

4. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

Hi Tanya, welcome to Cycle Chat.

5. cyberknight

cyberknight As long as I breathe, I attack.

Welcome !!
    Forget tea we need cake ;)

6. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

cakes where and when , i think we might have a couple of upside down pineapple cakes left

7. Berties

Berties Fast and careful!

welcome to cycle chat Tanya:welcome:

8. summerdays

summerdays Cycling in the sun Moderator

Welcome - I've seen loads of cyclists out and about today in Bristol enjoying the weather, but 100 miles a week is more than I do normally. I just did a couple of miles with one of my children and then pottering to the allotment later on.

9. Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist Über Member

Hi and welcome

10. OP
    OP
    tanc

tanc Member

Aw thanks again
    100 miles is easy when you commute to work and a ride or two to Bath, or Castle Combe. It all adds up. My kids aren't the cycling type, so its early morning jaunts. Although I do need to get my gardening done. Less time on the bike and more time doing domestic chores....Nah, never.
    As for cake, there is always room for cake. Pineapple upside down cake sounds amazing.

11. skudupnorth

skudupnorth Cycling Skoda lover

Welcome to the site Tanya,you will enjoy the banter and everyone is friendly...especially if cake is on the cards !

tanc likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice