Good morning/afternoon/evening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tanc

Hi Guys and Ladies,
I have been lurking for abit and decided to say Hi:wahhey:
My name is Tanya, I'm from the lovely city of Bristol
I am looking at advise for increasing speed (I know cycle more), upgrading Tristan( the bike), and having a laugh.
I cycle about 100 plus miles a week. I do my bit for charity. (Great Weston Ride 56 miles for prostate cancer research, and doing 60 miles for Bristol Cats and Dogs).
Nice to meet everyone and enjoy this lovely weather. i just did my ride this morning, and now enjoying the sun and trying to get into Fifty Shades of Grey.
Oh, in the other forums I am in, its tradition for the newbie to get in the first round in.. I'm up for a lemon icetea, drinks anyone?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Welcome, just got back in myself, so i'll have a nice cold pint.:cheers:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Welcome - I've seen loads of cyclists out and about today in Bristol enjoying the weather, but 100 miles a week is more than I do normally. I just did a couple of miles with one of my children and then pottering to the allotment later on.

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome

OP
OP
tanc

tanc

Aw thanks again
100 miles is easy when you commute to work and a ride or two to Bath, or Castle Combe. It all adds up. My kids aren't the cycling type, so its early morning jaunts. Although I do need to get my gardening done. Less time on the bike and more time doing domestic chores....Nah, never.
As for cake, there is always room for cake. Pineapple upside down cake sounds amazing.

Top Bottom