Good Morning, from Manchester!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThinAir

Do more.
Morning All!

First time posting the forum, so thought I could come and do the decent thing and intrude myself!

I'm fairly new to cycling... Sold a bike before Christmas, and have been cycle-less until this week, when I bought me a Specialized Allez Sport 2013 (All hail the bike to work scheme)!

When I'm not cycling, I work very hard, I go to the gym just about every day and I play tennis. I am also a house music DJ and Producer.

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell. Don't think you want to know any more than that!

Looking forward to getting know you all!

Peace Out

ThinAir

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome buddy,hope you enjoy the stay on here.Which bit of our fine city do you hail from ?

OP
OP
ThinAir

ThinAir

Do more.
Welcome buddy,hope you enjoy the stay on here.Which bit of our fine city do you hail from ?

Hi guys, this for all of your messgages!

Skudupnorth, I'm coming at you live and direct from the (not so) sunny town of Bolton. Feeling a little irked that its the skyride here today, and I am without a bike to take part. Roads were pretty tricky on the way to tennis this morning! I see you are from Astley, used to live there near to St. Mary's School :-)

And in answer to a future question....I support Arsenal....

OP
OP
ThinAir

ThinAir

Do more.
Welcome!! I clocked you over at the 3 word game thread earlier!!
That game is ace.... Must admit, I have borrowed the idea for another forum I post in, see what the uptake is like...

Currently perusing the "post a lie about the above poster" thread... Rather amusing....

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Bolton is a town i know well,worked there for many years at various motor related establishments before i saw the light and went back to school to retrain for a new life in the countryside ! The Skyride is early this year,i did last years and it was brilliant. Look out for the Manchester city centre one,that is well worth the jaunt to the big smoke ! Welcome again,you will like it here

OP
OP
ThinAir

ThinAir

Do more.
Bolton is a town i know well,worked there for many years at various motor related establishments before i saw the light and went back to school to retrain for a new life in the countryside ! The Skyride is early this year,i did last years and it was brilliant. Look out for the Manchester city centre one,that is well worth the jaunt to the big smoke ! Welcome again,you will like it here
I will do mate :-) Cheers :-)

Top Bottom