Good news,bad news.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Good news is the Doc is sending me on a fast track appointment for a Colonoscopy.She thinks i have Diverticulitis.I have been feeling tired most of the year,bailing out on rides after 15 -20 miles.i only did one 60 miler this year.The problem is not serious,but the bad news is,i might have to leave CycleChat.You see i have been asked to leave chocolate,cakes and biscuits alone.Oh the shame,Which goes again all cycling food stops that i know of.
So lets hope a little more fibre in the diet will set me up.So one Colonoscopy on order.

Oldbloke

Guru
Get well soon Postman, good luck...

Brandane

Legendary Member
Good luck Postie; whatever it turns out to be let's hope you get it sorted out quickly and be back to enjoying longer rides for the summer :smile:.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, good luck!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Good luck Postie.
And living with diverticulitis means having a good amount of fibre in the diet, but that doesn't preclude cakes and biscuits and all the good stuff. You may find that beans on wholemeal toast start to feature in your breakfast plans.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Dont fret too much ,the procedure is ok,just a bit unpleasant.
my father in law has had divaticlitus for years ,he avoids peas and beans ,food with skin on etc and beer,whisky seems fine as he drinks gallons and only 95 yrs old lol..

hope you get sorted buddy

Top Bottom