Good news for my underpants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh - thought you were going to announce a double bollectomy for a moment Nick:wacko:

Or worse...

Maz

Guru
You will soon forget about that warning and when the alarm sounds you will still cack yourself.
Guaranteed!

Tetedelacourse

Nick, the last time we had a fire drill the building took about 30 seconds longer to empty than previous drill. As a result, the H&S committee issued an email to the workforce suggesting that people who are unfamiliar with the stairs practice using them at quiet times, so that for the next drill we clear out more efficiently.

No word of a lie.

I thought of you when I got the email.

yenrod

;)

ChrisKH

Guru
NickM said:
I have just been informed that if the fire alarm goes off it will be a test, and that there will be no need to evacuate.

Well, phew.

Spare a thought for my five year old. He didn't know where the toilets were at school yesterday lunchtime and he did indeed evacuate but was too scared to tell his teacher. She found out eventually and went ballistic. Not a good example to others I thought. If you teach five year olds you're going to get that occasionally.

I shouldn't expect anything different from a 27 year old with a soft top Audi and breast augmentation I suppose.

ChrisKH

Guru
NickM said:
What a prat. I hope your son is not traumatised.

My underpants are still pristine, by the way ;)

He's off school today. He didn't want to go in, not surprisingly. Mrs KH has made an appointment to see the teacher concerned.

Top Bottom