Good Pump?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sabian92

Über Member
Afternoon,

I'm out for a pump. I don't have one at the moment (I know, shock horror!) and I'd like to obviously keep my tyres pumped up. Any good recommended ones you guys use? I've got about 20-30 quid to spend and I'd prefer a full size pump, not a mini one.

Cheers.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I have a track pump from Halfords, which is good, had it for 3 yrs or so, and a Topeak Road Morph on the roadie.

Mrbez

I bought a Joe Blow Sport II 2 weekends ago, which gets my tyres to 110psi in seconds. Apparently good for 160psi.

Radman

Ive got one of these easily gets to 120psi http://www.jejamescy...item117716.html

Automatically changes for shrader or presta valves.

Demented

Have also just bought the

Bontrager Charger Floor Pump

Excellent bit of kit sums it up. Managed to get Evans to price match at £15.99

Nufab

Über Member
I bought a lezyne floor drive a few months ago... Great bit of kit, and it feels like it will last forever. The cheapest one is about £30.

OP
OP
S

sabian92

Über Member
Bought a Topeak Joe Blow Sport - cheers for the recomendations though. It's at home now (Unfortunately I'm at college....) but I'll be giving it a good go tonight when I get home!

Willo

I bought a Joe Blow Sport II 2 weekends ago, which gets my tyres to 110psi in seconds. Apparently good for 160psi.

+1, has served me well since buying one 2 years ago, run my road tyres at 120-130 psi and it does that fairly effortlessly. Plus sorts the children's bikes, footballs, paddling pools etc. A track pump is one of the best cycling related purchases I've made.

Top Bottom