Good weather commute/office wear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dadam

I usually change at work when commuting, but on the few occasions I've taken the car it felt so nice to be able to walk in and out of the office without heading to the changing rooms. Now the weather is getting better I'm going to commute in my office clothes more. I normally use an ebike for commuting so getting there too sweaty is not much of a worry and I work in tech so our office attire is generally casual (jeans and trainers are fine and in fact the CEO often rocks up in them).

What do other people wear if you are not changing?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I need to change because I wear a uniform.
I usually cycle in casual clothing, something like clothing suitable to meet a friend for coffee.
As long as the bottoms don't have a seam and are sort of water repellent: I wouldn't cycle in jeans, not even short distances.

OP
OP
D

Dadam

Personally I've had no problem cycling in jeans. I don't normally commute in them but I've ridden home in them a couple of times after going to pub after work and not had issues with seams.
I've got a couple of pairs of light jean/chino type trousers I keep in the office locker on rotation to change into. On days the forecast is good I'll try just wearing the office getup and see how it goes, worst case (e.g unforeseen rain) I'll have something to change into.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I used to e-cycle in smart work trousers and shirt. Looser trousers are quite comfy. I was usually sweaty a bit but only because I was doing more work than the motor because I was impatient

Top Bottom