Goodbye all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Evening folks,

It's been a good run, but I find myself not enjoying myself as much around here of late.

So, this is not a flounce, it's not having a go at anyone, it's not picking out any particular tribe with which I disagree.

It's just goodbye.

I've asked @Moderators to delete my account, but that hasn't happened yet, perhaps it won't happen, but my request stands.

Thank you for all you do, especially @Shaun who has built a fine community here, but for me, I prefer to leave.

I will get notifications by email possibly of what might or might not happen here (probably lots of "be careful the door doesn't hit your arse on the way out" which I kind of expect :laugh: ).

Cheers!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Evening folks,

It's been a good run, but I find myself not enjoying myself as much around here of late.

So, this is not a flounce, it's not having a go at anyone, it's not picking out any particular tribe with which I disagree.

It's just goodbye.

I've asked @Moderators to delete my account, but that hasn't happened yet, perhaps it won't happen, but my request stands.

Thank you for all you do, especially @Shaun who has built a fine community here, but for me, I prefer to leave.

I will get notifications by email possibly of what might or might not happen here (probably lots of "be careful the door doesn't hit your arse on the way out" which I kind of expect :laugh: ).

Cheers!
Can you not just give it a break and leave the door slightly open ?

classic33

Leg End Member
dodgy said:
Evening folks,

It's just goodbye.

Cheers!
Sorry that you feel you've to leave.
Best o'luck with the cycling

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Fess up dodgy. What was the straw that broke the camel's back? :hyper:

Top Bottom