Goodbye Lola

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RichardB

Slightly retro
Excellent news. When we lost our Springer, and said we could never replace her, someone said “you can never replace a dog, but the house can’t be without one.” We got our nutty Lab the following week. Good luck with the new pupster.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:sad:

Mrs M

Guru
Thank you for all your kind messages after Lola died. I have never not had a dog and at the moment life isn’t quite the same so we’ve made a decision to get another. We pick our new puppy up on the 29th of December, I’m as excited as I think I’ve ever been! I’ll post a pic when we get him.
Great news, can’t wait to see the pics :smile:
Pick our wee boy up next weekend :wub:

OP
OP
Spiderweb

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
This is today’s pic from the breeder, some of the litter of nine born on the 6th November, we have paid our deposit and are going to see them for the first time on Sunday. Good to see their fur is growing, a couple of weeks ago they looked like baby badgers!

D780FD5E-BE25-4632-B62C-FF3D77E0F510.jpeg

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
A Hungarian Viszla :wub:
What about you?
So exciting!
Ah, silly me Border Collie :wub:

Our neighbour has a border collie, surprisingly a very timid and shy dog who keeps herself to herself but my word she is fast. She loves to play with a ball and belts it across the green in a blink of an eye! She gets walked 4 times a day minimum and is kept stimulated and interested so she doesn’t cause any issues.

Top Bottom