GoPro camera or similar....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mart44

Über Member
I've got one called a 'Victure'. Not a very expensive one. It does the job, although I was hoping that a battery charge might last a bit longer. Some of that might be because I keep forgetting to turn the thing off at the end of rides though. :smile: I'm sure I've seen the same looking camera under different names.

It comes with loads of different brackets for various mountings ..and a waterproof case. I hung the camera off the handlebars. It can be fitted upside down because as it has an 'upside-down' mode:

jTy5jki.jpg

vfZNcri.jpg

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
I can recommend the Yi Action cam, I use it for Kayaking, one huge plus is voice activated recording. If the user wants to record a whole trip around the islands then battery life is going to be a problem.
Would second that, I have a Yi action cam, no complaints.
I have also, in the past, had Mobius, Drift, and, for bike, I have a Chilli-tech bullet camera.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I have 2 of the original Go Pro hd. Cameras one one the front the other on the back of the bike. Must be all of 10 years old. Still working good. Been under water. Used while sailing and on a remote control helicopter. Have taken a right bashing. Never had a problem. Can be picked up on Ebay for not a lot of money might want to fast forward to about halfway through.

View: https://youtu.be/R0xwCHwfs0M

Last edited:
Top Bottom