GoPro Experiment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Thanks for the heads up on the GoPro mount, I will keep my eye on it. I do have it tethered though, so hopefully that should help if the mount fails.

thats a good idea, I never thought of doing that...I'll take a look next time I mount it.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Another good one if you're on a group ride is to mount it under the saddle facing backwards. Set it to time lapse, and you get to see faces which is much more interesting, I will have to obtain a saddle rail mount for myself :smile:

OP
OP
Neiltluck

Neiltluck

Regular
I would like to see some stilles from the GoPro as you never see them posted.

Technically speaking, those that I have posted are "stills", as they are literally individual frames from a video, which is just a series of images "strung together".

That said, the Time Lapse should generate some gooduns, as they really are actual photographs.

Watch this space.....

OP
OP
Neiltluck

Neiltluck

Regular
Another good one if you're on a group ride is to mount it under the saddle facing backwards. Set it to time lapse, and you get to see faces which is much more interesting, I will have to obtain a saddle rail mount for myself :smile:

What a cracking idea :okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Technically speaking, those that I have posted are "stills", as they are literally individual frames from a video, which is just a series of images "strung together".

That said, the Time Lapse should generate some gooduns, as they really are actual photographs.

Watch this space.....
Stills from video are more compressed AND lower resolution than the photographs would be so the photos should be much higher quality.

Top Bottom