Gore bib short sizes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I've just been down to Evans and picked up some Gore Contest Bibs in size medium. I've tried them on and I'm not sure just how tight they should be.They are fine on the tops of my shoulders but it's the thigh and waist I'm not sure about.

I'm 5'9 (ish) with a 33ins waist and 21Ins thigh (half way up thigh, 23ins top).

How does anyone else find Gore as the guy in Evans said these measure quite small?

vickster

Legendary Member
Go back and try the large and see which you prefer or get on the bike and see how they feel. Gore stuff is generally a race/form fit I think

Are you looking to lose weight though? If so, stick with the medium if they feel comfortable while on the bike (hoods, drops)

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Evening all, just a little update.

I've swapped the mediums for large but the difference was minimal. The only place I notice the difference is in the thigh, the waist and shoulder didn't feel any different and I tried both on in store several times

I am about your height, 38inch chest and 32 waist and find large ok. They are quite tight when I stand up, but comfortable when I am riding. i dont like loose fitting stuff.

vickster

Legendary Member
Evening all, just a little update.

I've swapped the mediums for large but the difference was minimal. The only place I notice the difference is in the thigh, the waist and shoulder didn't feel any different and I tried both on in store several times
wrong brand then?

Top Bottom