Got it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_3942.JPG

It's amazing how such a tiny piece of broken cable can raise one's blood pressure so much.
I've got it out, I'm going to put it in a frame, and every time something, or someone causes me stress, I'm going to stand in front of it, and it will remind me what stress is.

Mrs M

Guru
View attachment 339969
It's amazing how such a tiny piece of broken cable can raise one's blood pressure so much.
I've got it out, I'm going to put it in a frame, and every time something, or someone causes me stress, I'm going to stand in front of it, and it will remind me what stress is.
:heat:
I thought it was a beastie

View attachment 339969
It looks like a beetle. When nuclear devastation has wiped out all other life on Earth, that gromet will be there, pissing you off still.

Tojo

Über Member
Remember how you got it out.....as it WILL happen again with Shimano shifters.....Cannot remember now how many I have replaced now that were exactly the same, I would recommend pre-empting the failure before it actually happens......The rule of P's......Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor performance......:cuppa:

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Remember how you got it out.....as it WILL happen again with Shimano shifters.....Cannot remember now how many I have replaced now that were exactly the same, I would recommend pre-empting the failure before it actually happens......The rule of P's......Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor performance......:cuppa:
It's the second one I've had, both on the left hand brifter ( rear shift ). This one was much more difficult to get out.

Top Bottom