Got knocked off again this morning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash68

agree with posts beforehand. His fault not yours. What's worse,jumping a red light against cycling across a crossing? IMO the car driver knew he was well in the wrong and you need to complain to the police. Next time he could kill someone. On a lighter note, Pleased your relativly unharmed and ok.Hope this incident doesn't put you off. I sometimes feel you need to think for some car drivers, as half seem to be in some other world when driving along, blissfully unaware of everyone around them.:blush:

bonj2

Twenty Inch said:
Hi TRC

That sucks. You weren't in the wrong - the idiot driver was. I hope you got details and are going to the police with this, as he may have killed you.

Don't be afraid to take tomorrow off too, if you need to. I've often had delayed reactions to being knocked off.

best just do a check to make sure. :blush:

Sorry. IGMC.

buggi

Bird Saviour
make sure you tell the cops that he said the reason he went over was because he was in a hurry. that's an appalling excuse to go over a ped crossing! it's worse than not realising your ran a red, because he did it on purpose! it makes no difference that you was riding your bike. He broke the law and ran someone over because of it and he should be prosecuted. like has been said, what if it was a pushchair?

Top Bottom