Got some helmet cam footage of YOUR commute?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Ok, I'll go first. Here's my rather dull journey, made a bit less dull by Earl Scruggs and a rare turn of speed...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Here's one of mine:

Chosen mostly because it has the minimum of stoppage time - those lights are hardly ever green for me! Luckily, mine's so short, you can watch it in real time...

I think the music is a bit more lively than I am at that time in the morning...

Just need to finish tidying up a ride home to post that...

Amanda P

Legendary Member
It seems almost hardly not worth putting on your bicycle clips for that ride... Hang on, didn't we have this conversation once before?....

Like the music. Is it a coincidence that the track takes exactly the same length as the journey? Did you choose a track that fitted, or did you dawdle or speed up a bit on the trip to make it the right length?

(A new excuse when stopped for speeding. "Well ociffer, I'm making a commuting video, and it's running a bit over time...")

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
It seems almost hardly not worth putting on your bicycle clips for that ride... Hang on, didn't we have this conversation once before?....

Cheek! I'm not moving just to get a longer commute...

Like the music. Is it a coincidence that the track takes exactly the same length as the journey? Did you choose a track that fitted, or did you dawdle or speed up a bit on the trip to make it the right length?

No, I did the trip, bunged it in Moviemaker, found out the length, found a track that was modertely suitable and just a bit longer, then added the title/credits to fit... :eek:

Patrick Stevens said:
My 7 mile commute is too boring. And what would happen if the helmet cam gave the impression that I'd been looking at women's chests in Llangollen? :blush:

Ah but thats the beauty of a helmet cam. You only have to have them in shot (at the edge is fine) and when you get home you can replay that clip over and over again...... oops, I may just have said too much! :eek: :laugh:

Keith Oates

Janner
Patrick, don't tell me you have been cheating on the beautiful.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clefty

just ordered an ATC 2000 for 70 quid including post on import from US via Ebay, so will hopefully post an epic A3 journey to work shortly..If only for the 'paperboy' section that is the couple of miles between Tooting Bec and Colliers Wood

Must stop buying things off the internet when its quiet at work..

clefty

Here's hoping I wont be! past feedback on ebay indicates that it hasnt been a problem so I guess they mark it as a 'gift'
I just have to wait a couple of weeks to get it, if I can save 30 odd quid then I dont mind at all.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Here's my latest (also posted in Cafe, so apologies for duplication...)

What Arch thinks on her ride home:

clefty

love the soundtrack Arch, going to have to come up something brilliant for mine now...
still waiting for mine, as the carrier pigeon mine is strapped to still seems to be stuck over the Atlantic somewhere.

Arch

Married to Night Train
clefty said:
love the soundtrack Arch, going to have to come up something brilliant for mine now...
still waiting for mine, as the carrier pigeon mine is strapped to still seems to be stuck over the Atlantic somewhere.

Yeah, trouble is, the pigeon keeps flying back home to download the footage...;)

Top Bottom