Got threatened, looking for best night cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Despite my being a firm camera fan, I'm with the others. This is something for HR and a complaint. I'm amazed that Canada is so cycle unfriendly - it's not the impression I have from friends who live there. Whereabouts in Canada are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Mozzy

Ye gads … so much violence in this world we live in
sad.gif

Mozzy

Despite my being a firm camera fan, I'm with the others. This is something for HR and a complaint. I'm amazed that Canada is so cycle unfriendly - it's not the impression I have from friends who live there. Whereabouts in Canada are you, if you don't mind me asking?

If the issue was anything more than my word against his I might be able to contact HR. Although I don't want to risk my career and work reputation on a drunk, short, ginger If we meet on the street that is a very different matter. When fighting do I keep my cycling shoes on and risk a fall or take of the shoes ?I am on a smallish city (35000 people) on the provincial boarder of Alberta and Saskatchewan, Lloydminster, just a little red neck. In the past I have lived in larger communities and had no where near the amount of issue. The bigger the city the more cycling friendly.

400bhp

Guru
This is a wierd thread.

The OP got "threatened" at a works do, but wants to buy a helmet cam.

A tenuous link at best.

This is a wierd thread.

The OP got "threatened" at a works do, but wants to buy a helmet cam.

A tenuous link at best.

When I beat the tar of him I want to enjoy the digital copy, how is that for a link

I'd just leave it, if the twerp doesn't show for a few days then he's obviously crawled back into the paper cupboard under the photocopier where he belongs.

Top Bottom