Got to admire this sense of adventure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Awesome videos, watched it all the way through. :biggrin:

OP
OP
fullcycle

fullcycle

I may try and make a video diary when i do my ride form Birmingham to Blackpool but i dont think i would be as charismatic in front of the camera :laugh:

Lovely. I too am old enough to find the language unnecessary, but that aside it is an uplifting little film.

A really gutsy effort and the guy just seems to have been born smiling.

Top marks for not having 'all the gear'.

I am smiling as I type this. Lovely stuff.

akb

Veteran
Fair play to him. He cycled right past my old house on the outskirts of Bedford. If I'd had known, I would have offered a cuppa and cake! Looks like he needed it. Language not a problem for me, I'd be just the same doing what he did!!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Remind me not to cycle to Newcastle without a spare tube!:laugh: Swearing didn't bother me - I'd probably do the same - but I appreciate that it's a shame that it makes it unsuitable for young children.

Now, Cyclesports in Lincoln....you can take 2 views I suppose. ''I can't run a business for freeloaders'' or say ''this'll cost me pennies.''

Gary E

Veteran
Kinda depends on your point of view. Stand in a room with my kids not wearing a helmet and I don't have a problem. Stand in a room with my kids and use obscene language and you'll wish you'd worn the helmet lol

Gary E

Veteran
To be honest I'm being a total hypocrite here. I'm in the armed forces so when I'm at work we usually punctuate most sentences with a bit of profanity. I just don't like to hear it when I'm around my family.
Like I said, total hypocrite, guilty as charged :sad: lol

Top Bottom