Government crack down on parking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Silly place to park

Silly way to drive

Looks like what happens when an immovable knob-head meets an unstoppable cock-womble

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Other sources are saying the car had stopped to allow someone to nip into the shop. It would have been a rotten piece of bad luck if it had broken down while the passenger was in the shop.

And if it had broken down, why were the children still in the car, and why had it stopped on a cycle lane?

Its a clear case of chump v nobber. Case closed, M'Lud.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's absolutely terrifying what you can hire for a few days if you've got lots of cash. Deal some drugs and splash the lot on a super car for the weekend, no matter how young or inexperienced you are.

Here for example: http://www.premierevelocity.com/car...hSahDJ8Cr9W9tBMxubWTzgwZe8ksNGtBoCdXkQAvD_BwE

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
It would among the value conscious members of the Retirement Thread!

You may then appreciate what I was greeted with, at the entrance to our estate, yesterday morning

A customised Vauxhall Zafira Mk1 - complete with vents in the bonnet and loud exhaust !!!

The driver's intention of impressing me with his loud and stupid antics, had the opposite effect and nearly had me fall from the bike, as I pointed and laughed at him

Top Bottom