Government crack down on parking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex H

Legendary Member
You may then appreciate what I was greeted with, at the entrance to our estate, yesterday morning

A customised Vauxhall Zafira Mk1 - complete with vents in the bonnet and loud exhaust !!!

The driver's intention of impressing me with his loud and stupid antics, had the opposite effect and nearly had me fall from the bike, as I pointed and laughed at him

If you found that funny , checkout these http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/portal.php?mobile=off :laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
You may then appreciate what I was greeted with, at the entrance to our estate, yesterday morning

A customised Vauxhall Zafira Mk1 - complete with vents in the bonnet and loud exhaust !!!

The driver's intention of impressing me with his loud and stupid antics, had the opposite effect and nearly had me fall from the bike, as I pointed and laughed at him

Practical, economical, and sporty. Perfect.

DRM

Guru
Normal for round there I'm afraid. It's local to me and they race round in hired cars; yes, they've trackers but seem to ignore them.

And for parking on double yellows in a cycle lane: that's typical behaviour in Bradford/Huddersfield/Leeds.
This in spades, hired for weddings, driven/raced on the streets by idiots that probably usually ride round in a Nissan Micra, it's terriffying that some lunatic can hire a Ferrari/Lambo/Maserati and drive it like a complete nobber, no wonder it usually ends in tears.

Top Bottom