Gower Cycling Festival 18-25 September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nice pics Ape, I notice things eventually!

Love the personalized jersey - Hurry up mate -Kwik Mart!

..and the unbeatable 'epitaph' to Henry Evans Charles - he went about doing good - there are a few of us left!

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Hope you all had a cracking time.

Thanks LD. It went pretty well for a first one, I reckon. Will aim to make it a big bigger next year, with a few faster rides added as well. Got pretty lucky with the weather, apart from a proper soaking and a fierce headwind all the way back from Kidwelly on the Wednesday...

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Thanks LD. It went pretty well for a first one, I reckon. Will aim to make it a big bigger next year, with a few faster rides added as well. Got pretty lucky with the weather, apart from a proper soaking and a fierce headwind all the way back from Kidwelly on the Wednesday...

Unlucky getting wet on Wdnesday.I rode back from Ystradfelte trip on wednesday set of about 7 am took it easy stopped for a pint at lunchtime got home about 3pm put bike in shed then literally 5 minutes later it pi$$ed down.

Cant be unlucky all the time i guess.:rolleyes:

Sorry again for not turning up for the gower festival rides but I wanted to do a camping tour ride before the weather turns .

Top Bottom