gp5000 28 actual width

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
If anyone is running GP5000 28c tyre on a Halo evaura rim or any rim with 19mm internal width if possible, could you throw a vernier on em and post the result pls....muchos gracias :hello:
Or point me in the direction of results....

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I can measure on a 18mm internal?

Ajax Bay

Guru
OP
OP
Hicky

Hicky

Guru
Thanks, looks like I wouldn’t be able to squeeze them in. My 25(actually 27.5mm measured) Michelin lithion 3 are nearing the end so I’m doing research.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks, looks like I wouldn’t be able to squeeze them in. My 25(actually 27.5mm measured) Michelin lithion 3 are nearing the end so I’m doing research.

Sportpursuit have deals on GP5000s 25mm, 2 for £75 delivered (and can of course add more of their deals for same postage cost)

I used GP5000 tubeless 25 mm for a season and they are excellent tires although a bit on the heavy side. The newer version 5000 S are much lighter (245 grams) but maybe a with little less puncture protection than the robust GP 5000.

OP
OP
Hicky

Hicky

Guru
I used GP5000 tubeless 25 mm for a season and they are excellent tires although a bit on the heavy side. The newer version 5000 S are much lighter (245 grams) but maybe a with little less puncture protection than the robust GP 5000.

I’ve ended up going for 25c clinchers, weighed them(225g). Hopefully a noticeable upgrade from my lithion3’s which have been great if not oversized.

Top Bottom