GPS Etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Anyone seen this ?
Qstarz BT-Q2000

It seems idal for what I need.
I have a C905 with GPS with tracker built in which tracks speed v time v distance.

I could do with something that I can record my route on (I do the same one daily so Sat nav tye navigation isn't required).

Is the QStarz worth £90 or shall i stick to the C905 and find some decent tracking software I can use with my pc too

OP
OP
Downward

Downward

Guru
Forgot I posted this but also on the SE you can get Velocomputer 6 although you need a sensor which doesn't seem to be available anywhere and when you D/L the results there are gaps where it cuts in and out.

MrBodly

C905 is great for route tracking, you can use the 'Tracker' app under the gps menu. You can then export the .gpx file to a PC and upload to Google Earth. Its spot on accurate. The only issue I had was that the live speed reading is erratic so I use a normal computer for this.

Another good app for the C905 is Track My Journey, it records all kinds of data including elevation. You can also choose to upload your route to their website in realtime so friends/family can track your progress.

You can also upload pre-planned routes (bikeroutetoaster.com is great for this) to TMJ for navigating new routes.

Top Bottom