GPX ride files crashing on BKool scheduled ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey guys,

Just bought a BKool Pro, but am having problems with personal rides being ridden through the BKool software. I've uploaded 2 different rides (GPX) files, but each time I schedule a ride with them, it crashes just after I start pedalling.

Anyone else had this problem?

Breedon

Legendary Member
Ive had problems with gpx files from what i remember, try doing it in tcx i think that's the one that works.

OP
OP
C

Christian Dransfield

Thanks for the advice mate. Since I posted on here, I signed up to Zwift a few days ago, and am hooked after only 2 rides. Pretty much immediate real-time gradient changes when you're riding, and a MUCH better system than the BKool system. I'd highly recommend it.

g00se

Veteran
Thanks for the advice mate. Since I posted on here, I signed up to Zwift a few days ago, and am hooked after only 2 rides. Pretty much immediate real-time gradient changes when you're riding, and a MUCH better system than the BKool system. I'd highly recommend it.

Using both - Zwift looks better and is more 'realistic' but I get bored of the same route over and over. Bkool offers more variety.

Top Bottom