Graham weigh c/cross frame+Extras. 9 speed Groupset (mostly ultegra ) Shimano rs 30! all now sold!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 41544

All part of a project I'm just not going to get around to after arrival of the firstborn and really could use the shed space to do my weights as I'm not doing enough cycling to warrant 3 bikes. so all priced to sell quickly

Frame is 45cm seat tube c-c, comes with deda bars, selle italia nekkar plus saddle, seat post, 6 cm stem, front mech clamp, giant forks. All in good nick, no marks or dents. Looking for £50 for all that (wheels are not included see below)

The Groupset is the newest sora 9 speed shifters along with ultegra 6500 cranks, bottom bracket, front mech and rear mech, 9 speed Shimano cassette and chain and 50/32 stronglight chainrings, Shimano r540 spd sl pedals(chain, cassette + rings have around 500 miles use) all in v.good working order, wanting £40 for that

Shimano rs30 semi aero wheels with bladed spokes, strong but light, ideal cross wheels, they are true and smooth and still have lots of life left in them, come with skewers want £30 for these.

Happy to sell these separately or will take an offer for the lot? Everything there minus brake callipers, tyres/tubes to put together a very capable cross bike. I've got 3 25c-32c tubes I'll throw in if someone takes the whole bundle

P.M me
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Edit - youngest says "no". I'll stick it on his club's Facebook page though if that's OK?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Yeah that would be great. I'll take a sensible offer for it all, I also have some bar tape I'll throw in

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

How about £100 the lot? We'll then sort out whether it goes to my son's club or he uses it?
Yeah I'll take £100, you want to give me a text or a ring and we can sort out collection?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

looks like the frame is a sloping top tube , do you happen to know the top tube measurement ( virtual ) ?

I don't know if that is because of the forks being quite long. There is a slight slope. Actual top tube is 50 virtual is 52

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Boohoo, is everything sold?
Yep - to me ^_^

My thanks to @rugbyleaguebiker for a nice, friendly purchase.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

OK, i've stopped crying now.

I was a tad upset last night too, but it's gone to a good place where it will help get some youngsters active and I've got £100 burning a hole in my pocket

Top Bottom