Gran Canaria?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonno

Guru
After years of travelling to Mallorca to get my cycling fix after hibernating for the UK winter, i've decided that next year i'm giving Gran Canaria a go! Does anyone have suggestions of where to stay (quieter the better!) to get easy access to the best roads, or any training camps etc. that run during March? (I'll be travelling with my good lady wife whose a non cyclist). Gracias

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
After years of travelling to Mallorca to get my cycling fix after hibernating for the UK winter, i've decided that next year i'm giving Gran Canaria a go! Does anyone have suggestions of where to stay (quieter the better!) to get easy access to the best roads, or any training camps etc. that run during March? (I'll be travelling with my good lady wife whose a non cyclist). Gracias
i just returned from taurito in Gran Can, it was very hot during april and i seen loads of cyclists constantly going up the climb past our hotel and there were also a few cyclists in our hotel............we stayed at the Mogan princess beach club

Top Bottom