Gran Fondo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duf_ben

Luckily I rode in the Gran Fondo and remembered the sun tan lotion. It was a fantastic day, made much better by supporters like you clapping and cheering, encouraging all of the riders!
Good luck for next year!

Brightski

Chronos Racing Team
I live in the area didn't do the GF but went out early while I was out I thought the organisation would be chuffed with the weather, bit if a breeze but a good day to ride your bike :okay:

I managed it in 4:30 and was well chuffed with that (forgot the lotion and got sunburned though). Cant wait for next year, hoping to be able to do it in under 4 hours. It was great to have everyone outside their houses cheering us along.

Great event, really enjoyed it and thankfully I never fully got taken out ;-) I was in pack with only me an a couple of others working, I went through and slotted in and the next rider done the same slotted in directly in front of me (as you do). Matey following was too interested in staying on his wheel/draft he forgot I was right next to him when he cut in! He was very apologetic and fortunately I had my wider rimmed wheels and it was great conditions I managed to avoid him!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/797099546

Last edited:
Top Bottom