Grandad or Granpop or Granpa or...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Location
Hampshire
Mucho congrats Rich.
 

Silver Fox

Legendary Member
Congratulations Rich, you must be very proud. Becoming a grandparent is something I'm looking forward to, when either of mine can get round to it.

Grandad will be my choice.
 
U

User482

Guest
Fantastic news Rich! I think you and Simon should have a race on a future FNRttC, so we can see who's the fastest grandaddy...
 

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake
rich will be a loveable old g'pa just like the one in this picture...

220px-The_Waltons_1974.JPG


...the one in the middle if you're wondering.
 

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Location
Swansea
I expect "Ridiculous Old Lush" is a bit of mouthful for a small child. Congrats, Rich! :girl:
 
Congratulations to all, Rich!
I suggest you change your forum name to 'nap p' - confirming that you are often full of...Yes, it's raining again in London.:smile:
Grandad is the answer. A granary role awaits you. 'Gran' is always the female version viz: "threegransmcginty" never the male...I wonder why that is?
 

lukesdad

Guest
Good on yer mate, congratulations to the whole family and just remember its MILK that goes in the bottle, NOT a red Burgundy !

... and the only way to address a male of the wiser generation is Bampy, of course. ....did I say wiser ? :tongue::cheers:
 
Top Bottom