Granny Gear Cycling Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just bought a jersey from www.grannygear.co.uk.
A brand that's new to me. I was skeptical at the prices and quality. But decided to dip my toes and bought this one.
1653468841897.png

1653468803336.png

Took about 10 days to arrive.
Must admit, I'm pretty impressed. Good quality material. Fits good. UK style fitting rather than Italian. They cut a little corner by not adding a zip on one of the rear pockets but that's just picky.
Think I will be opening my wallet for a few more of the jerseys.

Any one else bought a jersey from the company?

Note.. I have nothing to do with this company. Just leaving a good review here.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just bought a jersey from www.grannygear.co.uk.
A brand that's new to me. I was skeptical at the prices and quality. But decided to dip my toes and bought this one.
View attachment 646181

View attachment 646180
Took about 10 days to arrive.
Must admit, I'm pretty impressed. Good quality material. Fits good. UK style fitting rather than Italian. They cut a little corner by not adding a zip on one of the rear pockets but that's just picky.
Think I will be opening my wallet for a few more of the jerseys.

Any one else bought a jersey from the company?

Note.. I have nothing to do with this company. Just leaving a good review here.

I shall take a look !

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Happy to buy from and support a UK company at that bit extra rather then China, But each to their own.
Edit: Also cant see any of their other jersey's on that Chinese site

Joffey

Big Dosser
Happy to buy from and support a UK company at that bit extra rather then China, But each to their own.
Edit: Also cant see any of their other jersey's on that Chinese site

That makes no sense. They are just a middle man charging you extra! How about I buy your next one from Ali Express and you give me £20?

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That makes no sense. They are just a middle man charging you extra! How about I buy your next one from Ali Express and you give me £20?

As I said in my above post. I can only find that one jersey on the Chinese site. None of the others.

Tom...

Veteran

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
They have some very nice jerseys (and some bloody awful ones)

Trouble is, I already have far too many cycling jerseys:laugh:

Alex321

Veteran
But that's exactly what you'll get from this UK company.

"Our orders are dispatched directly from our suppliers in Asia."

That doesn't necessarily mean they are the exact same ones you are seeing on aliexpress.

Even if they come from the same factory, they may be the "seconds". Or they may just be rip-offs.

I bought a jersey from them maybe 1 or 2 year ago and was quite happy with the product. Not the greatest quality but I was not expecting top notch kit. Fair value for money IMO. It is slightly too large for me but I do not want nor need 'race' size fitting. The design was not available anywhere else, including aliexpress. Similar but not identical.
Would happily buy again, however unlikely that will be in the near future.

Top Bottom