Grass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My grass is more like.................mud
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My chickens have all but stripped my grass out the back, but yes a tad early i`d of thought.

Chickens are very good at stripping away grass altogether. I am having to move mine to another area because there is no grass left at all
 

screenman

Squire
We set the mower high and use it to pick up leaves etc. On the lawn.
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
Mine wants cutting but it can wait a while
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I cut my hedge back today, it had started to sprout and needed doing when there was no rain about. The fuschia in the front garden still had leaves on it. It too had started to sprout so it got a haircut too.
I gravelled over all my grass last year....I hate cutting grass and by getting rid of the mower I had room in the garage for a Mtb.
Win/win :biggrin:
 
Top Bottom