Graze boxes

Graze boxes

• excellent value for money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overpriced

Votes: 35 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wisdom

Guru
Does anyone use graze boxes.They seem a good idea but are they just overpriced fads? Or are they good value for money and convenient?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Does anyone use graze boxes.They seem a good idea but are they just overpriced fads? Or are they good value for money and convenient?
I have looked at them and thought they looked good but probably overpriced. I am sure you could buy most of the loose ingredients yourself and make up little bags. Like everything else, you pay for the packing and the convenience of it getting posted through your door at regular intervals.

Kumquat

Overpriced but tasty.

I've had them when given coupons to have them free/cheap, but as someone on a low budget I certainly wouldn't regularly buy them at full price.
They are yummy though, I would advise you try a couple with coupons, then see if you think it's worth full price for you

They are nice and you can't buy all the ingredients separately but they aren't big, are expensive and you can nearly make your own similar selection with a little bit of effort.

Sandra6

Veteran
I liked having them delivered, and they were tasty, but I used to eat all four in one go which made it a very expensive snack!

adamhearn

Veteran
As with a lot of things in life the cost reflects how much personal effort you've put in. Graze isn't a charity; they work on the basis people are lazy/unadventurous when it comes to snacking so they charge accordingly!

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Most of my colleagues only got them as long as the discount/free trial lasted. They probably rely on people being too lazy to cancel their direct debit ;)

I have loads of dried fruit, etc. in my store cupboard. I mix a few together in a Tupperware box and take that to work. Much cheaper than Graze.

Top Bottom