Great News! From boor to bore! The yob DJ whose downfall proves no one likes a bully...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Annie Nightingale on lazy Sunday afternoons.... and John Peel when I should have been asleep.

...and Tom Brown playing the week's top 20.

potsy

Rambler
You'll become the first member on my 'ignore list' if you do :ohmy:
:dance:
If Moyles was a cat
enhanced-buzz-22246-1340746068-7.jpg

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I miss Tommy Vance, was great on The Friday Rock Show when I was a kid. Used to love staying up listening to that with my brother. The only thing on Radio 1 ever worth bothering with, well to me anyway.

stowie

Legendary Member
I know I am dull and middle-aged now and like nothing more than listening to Radio 4, but, even in my younger days, I could never understand why people listened to Moyles. Even in the drive-time slot he was obnoxious, first thing in the morning he was insufferable. The analogy I think of in relation to listening to him first thing in the morning is that of waking up the next day after hosting a raucous party to find the obnoxious and boorish "friend of a friend" who no-one remembers inviting still in the house drinking and shouting at the hung-over guests.

The man appears to have no ability for self-deprecation, he is a walking, talking NUTS magazine article without the pictures. I have enough trouble with mornings in general without some oaf shouting inanities at me whilst I try to gather enough co-ordination to organise my toast and coffee.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I have enough trouble with mornings in general without some oaf shouting inanities at me whilst I try to gather enough co-ordination to organise my toast and coffee.

I fee the same about the dreadful Nick Ferrari on LBC in the mornings although I can never make myself switch him off. That station is the broadcast version of the Daily Mail but I'm addicted to it and it drives the boyfriend absolutely bonkers.

Crankarm

Guru
Chris who?

RoyPSB

Über Member
Never listened to his show and never would. He's an obnoxious daffodil. I cannot believe the BBC have employed him for so long.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I have never listened to Radio 1.

Now, if you'd given me the news that Petroc "smug" Trelawney had been sacked from his breakfast show I'd be pleased.

Top Bottom