Great Nottingham Bike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cullin

Über Member
Hi,
Just had this e-mail from Nottingham County Council.

This year's Bike Ride is on Sunday 21st June 2009.

From 9th April 2009 you can register online at www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/bikeride or phone 08449 808080.
Regards

Great Notts Bike Ride
Communities Department
Nottinghamshire County Council

Nottinghamshire - your four star 'excellent' County Council - the highest rating available for council services

TVC

Hi Cullin,

Did you do it last year? I did the 50 with Mrs C a couple of years ago but missed it last year because I was slightly merry at my Brothers 40th in York. Anyway - did they improve the route last year? I wasn't impressed taking my road bike through muddy parkland and the unmade road by the racecourse. Also I heard they claimed the Sportive was a 100 mile job, but it was actually barely 75.

I'm keen to do it this year because it was generaly a good laugh, but improvements were needed.

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Hi,
I didn't do it last year, but my Son did it a while ago on his mountain bike, said he enjoyed it. Would be nice for the NCC to publish this years route so I can give it a spin, also for me to lay a GPS track to add to the routes on CC, there should be four in our family on Trikes and 3 or 4 on bikes, unless the place down below freezes over...
OK on not being with it at your Brothers 40th, sounds like you had a good knees up.

Top Bottom