great visit to the tip...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyfromotley

am there getting rid of garden waste and happen to see an old bike in the metal skip. Closer inspection showed it to be an old peugeot racer.
A quick word with the bloke at the tip and i am now the owner of another bike:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

Anyway have got it home and this thing is fantastic. Its a 'Lauteret' White frame with peugeot 'rainbow' decals, white bar tape, white saddle, 12 speed lever type gears. AHLE Mangaloy frame, Bachs hurret gears. and some really cool engraving on the hadlebars. Anyone can tell me anymore about these? year etc? (i'm guessing late 80's)

Bit of air in the tyres and rode it up my street no problem is deffo in working order!:tongue:

Tis a thing of much beauty. if i can work out hoe to put photos on here i will do.

andy.
kupnm.jpg

Sounds like a great find, afo!

How many sofas did you bring back with you, as well! :tongue:

Mortiroloboy

andyfromotley said:
am there getting rid of garden waste and happen to see an old bike in the metal skip. Closer inspection showed it to be an old peugeot racer.
A quick word with the bloke at the tip and i am now the owner of another bike:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

Anyway have got it home and this thing is fantastic. Its a 'Lauteret' White frame with peugeot 'rainbow' decals, white bar tape, white saddle, 12 speed lever type gears. AHLE Mangaloy frame, Bachs hurret gears. and some really cool engraving on the hadlebars. Anyone can tell me anymore about these? year etc? (i'm guessing late 80's)

Bit of air in the tyres and rode it up my street no problem is deffo in working order!:tongue:

Tis a thing of much beauty. if i can work out hoe to put photos on here i will do.

andy.

That'll be Sachs Hurret gears then

hubgearfreak

Über Member
jammy devil. :tongue:

if you can't do the photo's, email them to me and i'll put them up for you.

you have my email in your PM.

longers

Legendary Member
TinyPic seems quite easy to use for putting pics up on here. Tell it you want to upload, then browse the photo's on your computer with it.
Before you upload your selected photo it's a good idea to resize it from default, the setting for a 15" screen seems a good size.
Then it'll give you a load of choices of linky things, if memory serves me right, pick the one for message boards (might be wrong here) and then all you need to do is copy and paste the linky thing into your message.

yenrod

Juh get the kitchen sink :tongue:

Top Bottom