Green Mile film.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
My word being the soppy old bloke that i am.I watched this film with George on Friday night.My word what a great film.So i have spotted a copy on e bay.So i am going to buy my own copy and i will also buy The Shawshank Redemption .Two great films.
The Green Mile really gets to me too. Blubbing like a baby every time.

Smudge

Veteran
I'm a big fan of Stephen King's books and The Green Mile was a great film adaptation, stayed very true to the book.
Some film adaptations of SK's books haven't been done as well.

lane

Veteran
I gather they adapted the Dark Tower series into a film. Can't imagine how you ever could. Bloody long read, some bits better than others, superb ending though.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The Shawshank Redemption is one of the few films that I can watch over and over again. I must have watched it 5 or 6 times. I will give it a miss for a few years now though.

I might watch Green Mile again some time. It has been a long time since I've watched that.

I bought a book by Stephen King in a local charity shop. It was part auto-biography and part 'novel-writing guide'. Interesting stuff. I must unearth it from wherever I stored it and read it again.

Levo-Lon

Guru
The Shawshank Redemption is one of the few films that I can watch over and over again. I must have watched it 5 or 6 times. I will give it a miss for a few years now though.

I might watch Green Mile again some time. It has been a long time since I've watched that.

I bought a book by Stephen King in a local charity shop. It was part auto-biography and part 'novel-writing guide'. Interesting stuff. I must unearth it from wherever I stored it and read it again.

Im not too fussed about the green mile But Shawshank, ive watched that 20 times id thi k, word for word recollection ish..

Morgans voice is brilliant when he tells a story or just talks..

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft - excellent book, well worth a revisit.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I found Green Mile engaging but ultimately tedious... but then again, I find Tom Hanks tedious... particularly when he's playing a bloke struggling to pee. I expect the book is much better.

Top Bottom