Green Park accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Perry

Guru
TwickenhamCyclist said:
That's a little trickey as there is more than one High Street in London:biggrin:


:smile:
 

Riding in Circles

Legendary Member
Location
EDINBURGH
Kaipaith said:
Did anyone happen to see the accident on the High Street yesterday morning?

I saw that, old lady with a dog, dog tripped over on the cobbles, Rochester high street can be treacherous in the wet, I think the dog was fine though. :smile:
 

PBancroft

Legendary Member
Location
Winchester
Catrike UK said:
I saw that, old lady with a dog, dog tripped over on the cobbles, Rochester high street can be treacherous in the wet, I think the dog was fine though. :smile:

Thanks for letting me know. I was worried.
 

domtyler

Legendary Member
I think it is fair for all CC members to assume, unless otherwise specified, that any incident mentioned on these boards is London specific. Most people here are from London after all and it is the only place where stuff seems to happen.

Unless of course anyone is interested in hearing such questions as "Did anyone see that old lady who walked out of her house, fetched something from the car and then walked back inside again?"

So in the interest of the board as a whole, I suggest we go with the above.
 

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
If you look at the CC map in 'Where are you based' you'll find that the London contingent makes only a small percentage of total CC membership.

The commuting Scottish CC'ers will be banging their swords on their shields and baying for your sasanach blood for this one.

And I'm one of the London CC'ers too:biggrin:
 

PBancroft

Legendary Member
Location
Winchester
domtyler said:
I think it is fair for all CC members to assume, unless otherwise specified, that any incident mentioned on these boards is London specific.

I beg to differ. I think it is fair for people to assume that there are a number of names repeated throughout the UK and that a little more clarity might be nice for those of us who don't live in London.

Might have been a bit OTT in the case of this particular thread, but still...
 
spindrift said:
the posters here whop don't live in London don't really matter very much.

(-:

Spinners – stop talking nonsense will you!!! – just for once – I mean, no-one actually lives outside London, do they?
 
Top Bottom