Greetings from Glasgow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
another hello from springburn :hello:

OP
OP
E

Edwardoka

Wow! I didn't expect this many replies! :blush:^_^

Greetings Ed and :welcome:..... What areas of Glesga do you cycle in?
Much of my riding these days is commuting (from Shawlands to City Centre and back) although I used to do a lot of miles on the A77 (formerly lived in East Ayrshire) and my favourite route anywhere is probably the road from Helensburgh up to Arrochar.

I really need to get a hack bike (N=H+1) if I'm going to go further afield in winter as the road bike doesn't much care for this weather and my fiancée doesn't much care for me cleaning the bike in the shower ^_^

I'm really looking forward to riding on one of the informal rides, it will be out of my comfort zone as I don't do much social riding, although I enjoy that aspect of sportives and random encounters along the way are usually welcome!

Cheers
Ed

Col5632

Guru
I'm really looking forward to riding on one of the informal rides, it will be out of my comfort zone as I don't do much social riding, although I enjoy that aspect of sportives and random encounters along the way are usually welcome!

That's what CycleChat is all about, before my first informal ride i was nervous about meeting new people and keeping up with the guys but in the end i realised i had no reason to be nervous :thumbsup:

Top Bottom