Greetings from Jersey. New Jersey, that is.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rhm

I don't know why people call it Jersey, actually. It's near New York. Which is strange, since Jersey isn't really near York, right? Well, what do I know, I'm not from here, I just live here!

Anyway, my cycling friends consider me an Anglophile cyclist so thought it makes sense that I post here. I ride old English bikes, mostly. And I repair old Brooks saddles.

Rudi

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
HI rhm, welcome to Cycle Chat.
Where in NJ?

OP
OP
rhm

rhm

Between Trenton and Princeton. Some people call this "the nice part" of New Jersey. Actually, it's mostly pretty nice. Got hills if I ride north or west, pine forest to the south, and "the shore" to the east.

OP
OP
rhm

rhm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Now as I learn my way around this forum, help me out, please! I want to start a thread called the "century a month challenge." The idea being, you take one day each month to ride a hundred... Oh, I don't care if it's miles or kilometers. I've been doing this a few years, mostly on old old bikes. So my question is, where in this forum would you think I'll get the most participants ?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Now as I learn my way around this forum, help me out, please! I want to start a thread called the "century a month challenge." The idea being, you take one day each month to ride a hundred... Oh, I don't care if it's miles or kilometers. I've been doing this a few years, mostly on old old bikes. So my question is, where in this forum would you think I'll get the most participants ?
There already is such a thing on here: Link.

Having done two already this year, I may attempt to do a metric century a month for 2014 if I can complete the ride on saturday.:thumbsup: (intending to do this one on saturday:hyper:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
rhm

rhm

Ah, thanks for the link, Phil! I'm in.

Pat, cycling is a wet business. I'm used to that!

Top Bottom