Greetings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ben17

Hi,

Just signed up after lurking for a little while, and enjoying reading the discussions.

After something like 15-20 years, I've just bought a bike to get back into cycling again, mainly for fun and exercise but also to get out and about, since I've no car nor any desire to get one.

Annoyingly it's now too hot for me in my unfit state to be riding over the next few days but I put in a couple of short treks earlier in the week, exploring the local canals - and what great fun it is to be out and about on two wheels again!

Looking forward to building up the rides, increasing the distance and hopefully improving fitness as well.

Ben.

Reactions: mjr

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome Ben. Imagine what the weather is like down here! As long as you keep hydrated you'll be fine.

Any advice/questions don't hesitate to ask.

OP
OP
Ben17

Ben17

Thanks for the welcome, all!

Hello and welcome Ben. Imagine what the weather is like down here! As long as you keep hydrated you'll be fine.

Any advice/questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks Cycleops, I will. And you make a good point! I shouldn't complain really, I've just never been someone who likes sticky heat - and it's the done thing to complain about the weather, whatever it may be! :smile: But yes, with plenty of water and a leisurely pace, it should be fine really.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Thanks for the welcome, all!

Thanks Cycleops, I will. And you make a good point! I shouldn't complain really, I've just never been someone who likes sticky heat - and it's the done thing to complain about the weather, whatever it may be! :smile: But yes, with plenty of water and a leisurely pace, it should be fine really.
You can pay good money to get hot and sticky , oops am i on the wrong forum again :okay:

Welcome to CC !

Top Bottom